Wednesday 3 June 2015

I accepted Paige's & Nikki challenge


Nikster Nikki: Stay mad, haters! Besos! Stay mad Last night, haters! You see that? I accepted Paige's challenge, and that's the only but last challenge she'll ever have if she fails again Last night on Monday night Raw. Paige When are you going to realize that you will never become three-time Divas Champion, better yet defeat me? It must be really hard for you to get that through your head, I'm sick of the excuses you make, I don't think you're deserving of being able to beat me for my title. I won't give you another match Paige; it's over, your chances are becoming stale and boring because we both know that's what you've become lately. You can continue playing the victim and all, but no one will ever feel pity for you. You've become a laughing stock, a entire weak link. I'm not afraid of you at all I'm just not willing to let some loser like you take away something that means a lot to me. If you think you could end my reign you definitely have another thing coming for you. I'd watch my back if I were you. Twin Magic Controversy? I don't know what that is, and what is it with you haters talking about Twin Magic Controversy but I'm thankful for my sister Brie support for everything. Paige lost again in an fair challenge match. ‪#‎BrieMode‬ ‪#‎BellaArmy‬‪#‎FearlessNikki‬ ‪#‎TeamNikki‬‪#‎FearlessUniversity‬ ‪#‎TheNikkiBella‬ ‪#‎NikkiDivachamp‬‪#‎TheNikkiBellaTheRealDivasChampion‬



0 comments